Municipal Court Office
Municipal Court Judge
N. Ryan Trabosh, JMC
Steven J. Peterson, Esquire
Mike Veneziani, Esquire
Court Office Hours:
Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 4:00pm
The Municipal Court of Bellmawr handles traffic summonses issued by the Bellmawr Police Department and the New Jersey State Police. The court also hears cases involving criminal charges, disorderly person offenses, drug charges, citizen complaints and violations of municipal ordinances.
Staff & Contact Information
N. Ryan Trabosh
Steven J. Peterson
Documents & Forms
Upcoming Events & Important Dates
Events for October 2019 › Municipal Court
Events Search and Views Navigation
Frequently Asked Questions
Municipal Court Questions
- What types of payment does the court accept?
- How many points are associated with the ticket I received?
- How do I pay a ticket on line?
- Why can’t I find my ticket on the website?
- I have a traffic ticket with an appearance date, but the officer did not check the box labeled “court appearance required.” Do I need to come to court?
Borough Quick Links
Docs & Forms
Meetings & Events
Have A Question?
Contact the Borough of Bellmawr.